Today, one of my coworkers said, "You look like you should be in some sort of a gang!" I flashed him a two-hand double-shot of "horns of the devil" and yelled, "YEAH!"
- Faux leather jacket - Frank Lyman; purchased here with gift cards from Mom for $177.00
- Top - Club Monaco, consignment; first worn here in October 2017 in a mod outfit
- Skirt - Benetton, consignment; first worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2017 with all green
- Shoes - Calvin Klein; last seen here in September 2017 with Dries and sleeves
- Coat (below) - Apparence, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here on Christmas Day 2017 over my Muppet skirt
I see lots of possibilities for future styling of this fab motorcycle jacket, but for the first wear, I really liked how it worked with the deep green pleated satin skirt.
All of the colours were pulled out of the embroidery colours.
But for this? Yeah, I'm good with it.
Outerwear - it freakin' RAINED today, like torrential downpours. It was dark out until about 1pm, when it got incrementally lighter. Stupid we(s)t coast weather.
- Toque - Danier Leather
- Scarf - Smoking Lily
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Earrings - Tania Gleave, Vancouver
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes