I wore my version of a suit today - and I was shocked at the response from the people I work with. Everyone loved this outfit!
- Blazer - Vivienne Westwood Red Label, thrifted; first worn here while rebelling in November 2017
- Blouse - L'Wren Scott, A Tropical Conversation, FW2011, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $7.99
- Skirt - Danier Leather, thrifted in Powell River; last seen here earlier this month in an armoured outfit
- Boots - Conquer Malieka, Fluevog; first seen here in November 2017 with a sleeping bag skirt
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn here
I do like messing with people's perceptions of me though.
here, linking 'cause I love). I wish I had that same pink leather suit!
Rear view. Super-classy.
Here's the blouse without the jacket, although I wore it as above (jacket buttoned up) all day.
Outerwear - me with the goofy high-hat due to the clip in my hair.
- Scarf - Masai Company, thrifted - first wear!
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Hat - Jones New York, vintage, thrifted
- Star Trek magnet brooch - MoPop gift shop, Seattle, 2016
- Earrings - thrifted
- Hematite rings - thrifted