My brain is in a tired place right now. I wanted to wear colour to lift my moods (hey, it worked yesterday!), but I was drawn to soft grey instead.
- Vest - no label, thrifted; first worn here in October as a goth ballerina
- Blouse - H&M, thrifted; first worn here in October under Dries
- Skirt - Dolce & Gabana, vintage 90s, thrifted; last seen here in February for a weekend shop
- Shoes - Hispanitas; last worn here in October with Space Pants
- Coat (below) - Thermal-Slicks, consignment; last seen here in October
I felt hugged by this soft silk vest all day, and walked around with my hands in my pockets. This was a snuggly outfit.
I have been culling my wardrobe ruthlessly, and the empty hangers are adding up. A shop, you say? Why yes, I am feeling in the mood for a wee shop! I just may indulge in a little retail therapy this weekend...
|A rare sighting of L in his work suit and tie|
It was rainy today so put on this PINK coat. See, I wasn't ALL grey.
- Fingerless gloves - Parkhurst
And rest assured, I don't wear my good shoes outside.
- Hematite ring - thrifted
- Silver/onyx ring - gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1986
- Earrings - Glee