In the span of about a week, autumn has fallen. The leaves are swirling on the sidewalks, the air is crisp and cold.
- Cardigan - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here on Saturday with pretty plaid
- Top - Kut from the Kloth, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $12.95
- Skirt - Oui Set, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit, way down) in February for theatre with Mom
- Shoes - Teapot Sencha, Fluevog; last worn here (3rd outfit) in March with a sailor dress
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather; last seen here in October over autumn camo
I'm probably causing collective gasps and pearl-clutching for wearing such a short skirt...when I'm over fifty! Heavens to Betsy!
Does this look like I care?
First time wearing this blouse - liked it, good colours. I wore a burgundy camisole under it to avoid and cleavage-related accidents. I'll probably wear it more in the spring/summer.
Sensing a theme of "get rid of it!" lately? I never feel bad about pulling clothes out of my wardrobe and putting them in the discard pile. It takes me around 6 months to give away stuff, so it's always there if I really miss an item, but...I really don't. I have lots of pictures if I really miss them.
Outerwear - I'm vain and didn't wear a hat. I had a cold head.
- Scarf - Story of Shanghai, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Necklace/earrings - Plum
- Cuff - Matisse, Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair - first wearing