Today flew by! Work was bustling and people were chatty. Overall good, I'd say. And now...ah...Friday.
- Jacket - Allison Wonderland, consignment; last seen here in September 2016 for my company's red walk
- Tank - Gap, thrifted, not tracked
- Skirt - Astr, thrifted; last seen here in July for Canada Day 150
- Shoes - Joe Fresh, thrifted; last worn here in May with orange cashmere and pastel jeans
I love this perforated pleather skirt - people always want to touch it.
- Earrings - thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
My ex-coworker Rekha and I went shopping at the WIN Warehouse store (recently renamed WIN Resale, I notice) after work today, then out for Thai food for dinner. What a lovely shopping date! We chatted about clothes, joked about silly dated pieces, gossiped a bit and both dashed to the fitting rooms when they did "last call." She found a lovely black and white polka-dotted dress for $9.95, and I might have found a couple of things...
They are black suede, cobalt blue corduroy-ridged suede, and silver matte leather.
They've had a bit of wear, but are in generally good shape. The size is marked as a 41 (US approx. 10.5 or 11), but they fit more like a 9.5 or 10. They're made in Italy, and they were $29.95.
I spotted this rich bright orange when we were browsing through the skirts.
Not bad, $29.95 for Diane von Furstenberg.
Yup, good label. I could probably wash this, even though it says "dry clean only". It's not lined.
Of course, I checked the construction. Look at those nice seams!
I have a very quiet weekend planned, but will be back on Sunday. Stay awesome, my friends!