According to the approximately 50 billion emails that Fluevog likes to send me, today is Fluevog Day! A couple of friends and coworkers excitedly noted to me that...
Victoria is getting a Fluevog store! Eeee!!! This is very exciting, but very bad for my wallet.
Anyway, very cool, and yes, I did wear Fluevogs today.
- Dress - no label, thrifted; first worn here in March with fruital arms
- Blouse - Violet + Claire, thrifted; last seen here (way down) in March on our trip to Vancouver
- Boots - Effortless Sophia, Fluevog; last worn here in April with indigo and crackle
- Coat (below) - Parkhurst, thrifted
Outerwear. I'm not feeling this coat anymore. It's not weather-proof, it's loud and crackly and it annoyed me today.
- Ear-balls - Mango's
- Ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop