L took one look at me this morning and said, "That's...some outfit." Yes, I wore this to work all day, and my WW meeting after too!
- Leather top - H&M, consignment; first seen here in March with tweed and copper
- Jeans - Mark. by Avon, thrifted; last worn here (4th outfit) in March with boots and orange sweater
- Sandals - Dr. Scholls, consignment; last worn here in September 2016 with camo pants
- Leather jacket (below) - Danier Couture, consignment; last seen here in March with lots of dots
This leather top is such a good cut on me. It's like it was made for me. And I don't care that peplums are "so 2012".
Outerwear. I went with more leather. As one does.
- Abstract cuff - Midzo, vintage expo
- Etched cuff - 70s vintage, Mom's
- Earrings - Plum
Accessories do make a difference. I like how my pieces make a statement. Delicate but tough. Strong.