Today is Election Day in the province of BC, so I've just come from lining up for half an hour with my neighbours to put my X on my ballot.
- Top - Banana Republic, consignment; purchased here for $10.00
- Skirt - Melanie Lyne, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in April 2016 with silver boots
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) in April with the stained glass dress
- Jacket (below) - Smoking Lily; last seen here in April as my topper with velvet and a ballet skirt
This shot is better.
Outerwear. It's feeling warmer, but I still need something. I'm enjoying rotating through all my blazers and jackets.
- Belt - Lady Foot Locker, thrifted
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - Plum
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I took a couple of pictures of Vizzini last night, lounging around on his post on the deck.
|"Must you bother me so, Woman?"|
|"I am quite put out by your rude attitude."|