I had a whole other outfit planned for today, when I realized, "Holy smokes, it's Star Wars Day!" You know I like to let my geek flag fly!
- Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger, thrifted; last seen here with lots of dots in March
- Skirt - Evan Davies, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in July 2016 with purple mules (only worn once)
- Shoes - "I Know" by Irregular Choice Star Wars collection; last seen here in February with gold, blue and cream brocade
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted
Outerwear. It was alternately hot and sunny, then oppressive and muggy, then it rained, and now it's muggy and damp. Weird day.
- Belt - Danier Leather
- Tie - L's, late 90s, limited edition
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - Lazy Susan's
Enjoy your weekend, everyone! I have plans tomorrow night for dinner, and Saturday will be jam-packed, so I'll be back on Sunday with a big-ass wrap-up. Stay tuned!