I own several black and white and grey dresses - I've accumulated many neutrals to set off this purple hair thing I have going.
- Dress - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here (twice) in June 2016, once with yellow and once with orange
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog via the Fluemarket; last worn here in September 2016 with pink and birds
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather
- Great cut
- Nice pattern (it's not real lace, just woven to look like it)
Reasons why I don't like this dress:
- It doesn't fit right in the neckline (see my gaping expanse of bra hanging out in the stair pic)
- It has no pockets
- It has no stretch
- Twice on the same day (once with yellow accessories, once with orange stuff) in June 2016, here, as noted above.
- In May 2015, for my purple hair launch here, with yellow and black accents.
- In March 2015, here (2nd outfit), with burgundy stuff and red cowboy boots.
- In November 2014, here, with green and gold accessories.
- In July 2014, here, with pink and purple accents.
- In June 2014, here, with yellow and black stuff.
- In February 2014, here, with a favourite pair of shoes, for Dress Week.
- Briefly in January 2014, here, with plain ol' black (I was sick).
It was purchased here in January at The Patch for $38.98 (discounted further with a buy-one/get-one deal). I've worn it 10 times in over 3 years, so that's under $4.00/wear, which I am good with. Off you go, into the wash, then to the giveaway pile!
Outerwear. It was freezing this morning, so out comes the leather. I regretted not wearing gloves and a scarf, but didn't need them by the time I walked home.
|"Hmm, what is this interesting yellow thing on your foot? Oh, are you taking a picture?"|
This week's nail polish is one of the older ones in the collection. This is a Jet-Set quick dry polish by L'Oreal, called Dive Bomb. It's a grey with a greeny/yellow iridescent.