I felt very swooshy today! Very late 50s/early 60s-inspired, with just a dash of peasant. A glamourous peasant!
- Blouse - H&M, thrifted; first worn here earlier this month with purple velvet
- Skirt - no label, vintage, thrifted; purchased here for $14.99
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here in March with a killer leather and tweed outfit
- Jacket (below) - Le Chateau, consignment; last worn here in March with a metal skirt
|"Come play with me, or I'll eat your purse."|
What top would you wear with this skirt?
Unlike my picador skirt (here), the fabric on this one is cheaper and the print is not hand-done. Real batik feels different and looks less like a pattern that's been printed. Faux batik! However, it was so fun to wear, and I really loved it by the end of the day.
|"The purse gets it right after I eat this moth."|
Outerwear. Warm enough for a light jacket or blazer pretending to be a jacket.
- Enameled cuff - Matisse, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Hinged cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Copper/turquoise ring - vintage 70s, Grandma J's
- Turquoise/silver ring - local
I took pictures - of blossoms! The last of the plum trees are blooming.
On the way home, beautiful blue sky.