Another crazy day, but I'm hanging on...nearly at the weekend.
- Velvet jacket - Boden, thrifted; purchased here for $8.95
- Sleeveless top - Jones New York, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in September 2016 with pewter leather and a feather fascinator to see "Spamalot" with Mom
- Skirt - vintage Pierre Cardin, thrifted; last worn here in September 2016 with jungle and lace
- Shoes - First by Feet First; last seen here in June 2016 with black and white chevrons
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted
I wore it unhooked all day, like so:
Every detail on this skirt is exquisite, and much of it is hand-stitched. Forget serging - the raw edges of the fabric are hand-stitched, everywhere. There is an incredible amount of work in it. If you'd like some detail pictures, scroll down here on our annual Vancouver trip from 2015, where I found it in a Vancouver thrifty/vintage store for only $24.00. So I live with the hem that's a little long. Maybe I'll grow.
Outerwear. Oh, I could feel it today - although the wind was chilly, it won't be long before I don't need a coat! I can't wait!
One of my WW people tonight commented that "none of it matches, but all of it goes!" That was intentional.
- Earrings - gift from Lise
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes