More snow today, but now (late, after 8:30 pm) it's turned to rain and fingers crossed that it will all be gone by morning, like a sad, white, snowy dream.
- Jacket - Jaeger, thrifted; last worn here in October 2016 pre-Alice Cooper
- Sweater - August Silk, consignment; last seen here in January 2016 while fully fringed
- Skirt - Chia, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in October 2016 with so lavender-y things
- Shoes - Amalfi, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here in October 2016 with black velvet trousers
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted
here). It's a biography about the editor of Vogue Italia by her son - very interesting.
Seriously, these are the warmest outerwear pieces I own! I appreciate all the great ideas you guys came up with for cold weather, but give us one or two more days and we'll literally be blooming with flowers. February is usually our early spring here.
- Brooch - Pastelli, vintage early 60s, Grandma J's
- Earrings - thrifted
- Onyx ring - gift from Mom & Dad c. 1986
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
Done with this snow. Begone!