Well, here we are...living in "interesting times." Today was a day for laying low.
- Jacket - Precis Petite (part of a 2-piece suit); last seen here in October 2015 with the matching skirt
- Sweater (underneath) - Hawick of Scotland, consignment; last worn here in June with sheer dots
- Trousers - Jones New York, thrifted; purchased here for $17.99
- Shoes - Wonders Ayers, Fluevog; last seen here in October with orange brocade and bark
First wearing of these new-to-me trousers. My goodness, they are gorgeous quality. The wool is thick, they are lined all the way to the hem and they fit really well.
I also pulled the "klassy" card and wrapped the hems around my ankle and tucked them into my socks for walking to and from work. I have no shame! But I also didn't want to collect a leg-full of leaves and wet dirt.
Ready for the weather.
- Link bracelet - J. Crew, thrifted
- Chain bracelet - Club Monaco
- Earrings - thrifted
Friday is the Remembrance Day holiday here in Canada, so we have the day off - woo, long weekend! I'm going for dinner with L after WW tomorrow night, so this is it until my bigass weekend post - but my weekend is action-packed and full of good times. See you on Sunday. Stay calm and carry on, my friends. Everything will be okay.