Apologies in advance for the craptastic pictures today - I had lighting challenges as well as vision issues.
- Fuzzy leopard top - Lord & Taylor; last worn here in March with red pants
- Suede skirt - Sandra Anglozzi, thrifted; purchased here in March for $17.95
- Boots - Clark's; last seen here last Friday night for Greg's party
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted
I can't see if the teeny little picture on the camera screen is in focus. Fingers crossed!
Anyway, enough of that. I really enjoyed this outfit today, heightened by the knowledge that I had taken the afternoon off. It's my birthday party tomorrow night, so I had to lay in supplies (groceries, false eyelashes, candles and batteries). The candles and batteries are in case the power goes out - we'll still have light and music! Good thing we still have a wee ghettoblaster that plays CDs!
This is a nice fuzzy dark leopard top - I like the boxy shape and it's snuggly warm.
I look overly excited for someone about to get soaked. My accessories for today are my wool bowler, my skull scarf (10 years old), black leather studded gloves.
- Necklace - vintage 60s, vintage expo
- Cuffs - all vintage 60s, all vintage fairs or thrifted; cuff with turquoise enamel is by Renoir/Matisse
- Earrings - vintage 60s, Renoir/Matisse, Grandma J's
Happy weekend, all! Stay tuned on Sunday for my party outfit(s)!