I'm home late tonight, after hosting my company's "Women of X" dinner (where X is my company). Because we are all in IT, it's good for us to get together sometimes and get to know each other!
- Top - Edit by Jeanne Bekker, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) as my first outfit of the New Year in January
- Skirt - no label, thrifted; purchased here for $6.00 in May during a dash to the thrift store with Lesley
- Shoes - Queen Transcendent, Fluevog; last seen here as bookends of burgundy in January
- Grape Ape coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted; purchased here for $14.00 in September (and incorrectly noted as H&M, although I can see it's Forever 21 on the tag)
It was a bit chilly this morning, so I busted out the Grape Ape jacket (its new name!).
Floral and copper bling:
- Necklace - local
- Copper rings - various vintage expos, all vintage
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage expo
- Earrings - local
Okay, tired now.