Ah, the weekend, finally! It's been an awfully weird and long week, and I am looking forward to a) more tattoo work tomorrow and b) Winesday tomorrow night.
- Sweater - Jones New York, consignment; purchased way back here in July for $42.98 (new with tags on with original price of $129.00, though!)
- Suede skirt - Leifsdottir; first worn here in April when it crocked the heck out of my tights
- Booties - Aldo, thrifted; first worn here (6th outfit) for Thanksgiving with all the colours
- Coat (below) - Vassalli, thrifted
I was less enamoured of the skirt (again), as it rode up, picked up various stains and generally was a nuisance.
It's been dim and foggy in the mornings, and then clearing up for the rest of the day. I have to wear fairly light outerwear and scarf/gloves that can be stowed in my purse if needed.
- Leather/chain cuff - local
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
Oops, forgot to do a "bling-only" picture. Oh, well, they aren't that exciting.
After work, I met up with Elaine for a drink and a little shop. I had about 20 minutes before I met her, so I popped into the WIN store. Can you believe I left the matching white/decorated leather vest behind in the store??
Yes, this is a white leather skirt, with sewn-on leather shapes to make some really bizarre-looking flowers.
I'm off now till Sunday, when I will be back to show off my new tattoo!