What a delightful weekend it's been...and it's not even over yet.
- Blouse - Violet + Claire, consignment; first worn here in April with a gone dress
- Skirt - no label, handmade, thrifted; last seen here in August 2014 with my Gaga jacket
- Shoes - Aldo, thrifted; purchased here for $18.95 on Friday
- Jacket (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here in May for the Day of Indolence
My squirmy monster was lurking around.
|"Don't be so mean to the Man."|
We call this "My Cat Loves Me."
|"Must you subject me to this indignity?"|
It was a bit chilly, so I wore my favourite coat.
- Earrings - local
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Winesday was in the evening, so spent a couple of relaxing hours in the afternoon making a little "thank you" tile for our host, Linda.
This is my first time trying the gold marker.
After a nap, I changed to comfy clothes for Winesday.
- Sweater - Topshop, consignment; first worn here in May with polka dots and pearls
- Skirt - Cream, vintage 80s, consignment; purchased here in December 2015 for $21.50
- Shoes - Noa Noa, consignment; first worn here (4th outfit) last weekend with the lettuce dress
The skirt twirls beautifully, and it has a nice open part at the front (I wore a vintage half-slip under it) so that it doesn't feel too overwhelming.
|"What are all these bags doing here?"|
- Earrings - Fossil, thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I staggered home around 3am, and slept in late today. How luxurious!
- Top - Noul, thrifted; last worn here last weekend with white clamdiggers
- Skirt - Lauren Conrad, thrifted; first worn here (3rd outfit) in March for Easter lunch at Mom's
- Shoes - Franco Sarto, consignment; last worn here in May in a pre- and post-Ulti outfit
here because I find it interesting).
- Earrings - local
I might have had a little wander around the Bay to see if anything interesting caught my eye (since I had that gift card). I couldn't resist a new fuzzy leopard skirt. I just gave my old one away last night at Winesday!
here. You know I love the matchy!
It was marked down to $26.70 from $89.00.
Linking up with
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!