Oh, what a day. I'm glad it's over.
- Blouse - Vero Moda, thrifted; purchased here in May for $5.00
- Skirt - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here almost exactly a year ago in June 2015 with pink
- Shoes - Go Fresh, thrifted; last worn here in May with green and navy
Pink crystal bling:
- Necklace/earrings - Sherman, vintage 60s, vintage show
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Buy cheap clothes and spend on good jewelry!
Vizzini was in a very cuddly mood this morning.
|"I lied yesterday. Stay home and cuddle with me."|
Great outfit. I like the individual pieces and they assemble into a unified whole. Hope you're doing well. I'm thinking of adopting your country as my second home. :-)ReplyDelete
Oh yes, that jewelry is heavenly! Love the print skirt too, xoxReplyDelete
You have yet ANOTHER admirer here ! I like it, A LOT.ReplyDelete
I gotta say I don't know how you can carry all that stuff and still manage to look so sharp.
You look very business-like in this outfit, which is no bad thing. I would wear this skirt easily as it would go with lots of my separates. Your pink necklace is quite beautiful. Your buying philosophy is the same as mine - save money on the clothes so that you can splurge on the gems!ReplyDelete