Another week, and a whole slew of new-to-me clothes to wear! One of my favourite things is putting together new outfits right away.
- Jacket - Celia Chien, vintage 60s, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $26.95
- Blouse - Elite, vintage early 80s, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $7.15
- Pants - Banana Republic, thrifted; last worn here a couple of weeks ago with Shoes My Husband Hates
- Shoes - Prepare High Steady, Fluevog; last seen here in September 2015 with magenta fringe
Ha! I just went to look up the jacket, and I totally forgot to take pictures of it and include them in my little shopping round-up on the weekend. More pictures of the jacket below. I love it because it has open sleeves with little bridges.
I wore the cream new-to-me blouse right away as well (and sweated in it! it's warm out today!).
Here are pictures of the jacket:
The label inside says it's by Celia Chien Limited of Hong Kong.
|The infamous "Disco Dutch" shoes!|
- Pin - vintage fair
- Ear-balls - Dior
- Ring - some junky store in the late 90s
Vizzini wanted nothing to do with me this morning.
|"Just go to work, see if I care."|