Woo, I made it! Friday is just around the corner, and I'm feelin' good.
- Dress - Norah Noh, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $16.95
- Shoes - Garden of Enjoyment Rita, Fluevog; last seen here in May 2015 with black and white stripes
It poured rain this morning, so I also wore a raincoat, but I was running late and didn't photograph it.
Here's the dress on its own, no belt.
- Belt - Esprit, vintage, thrifted
- Solid cuff - thrifted
- Cage cuff - Bauxo
- Earrings - gift from Lise
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
It's gotten sunny out, but it's very windy, which agitates Vizzini.
|"These trees are moving in an unauthorized way!"|
|"I have important things to do, Woman."|
I'm out for dinner tomorrow night with my lovely husband, and have a few nice things planned for the weekend, so I'll be back on Sunday. Enjoy your weekend!