Woo hoo! It's Friday! I'm going to try to get this posted before Mom arrives - we are all going out for dinner for her birthday.
- Nightgown - Marulong, thrifted; purchased here for $5.00
- Trousers - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) on the weekend for Sunday brunch
- Sandals - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last worn here in April with Mom jeans
- Jacket (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here yesterday also as outerwear
|"No one cares about your - ... is that a moth?"|
My usual outerwear these days. I love my straw hat.
The shoes (no stuff picture, as these are a pain to take on and off, and I'm wearing the same outfit out for dinner).
|"You should feed me, woman."|
|"My stomach takes priority over your feet!"|
Black and gold bling:
It's a set!
- Leather wrap - local
- Bangle - Trifari, thrifted, vintage 60s
- Earrings - local
My coworker Lesley told me about a funky jumpsuit in the window of the crappy thrift store around the corner from where we work. You know, I need to take more mini-breaks from work, plus it was Friday, so off we went for a 10-minute jaunt!
The jumpsuit was not my bag, baby, but this was!
It's by Talbot's and it's made in Italy.
I also spotted this knit skirt.
It has no label but it's in good condition.
Both items will be put away for cooler weather - I often shop out of season for treasures.
And...there we go, I made it - Mom's not even here yet. I have a fairly quiet weekend ahead, but I'll be back on Sunday with my wrap-up. Have a fab weekend, everyone!