My monthly loss-of-mojo is creeping in. I'm feeling grey, inward and small.
- Sweater - Magaschoni, thrifted; last seen here in December 2015 with leather and a reverse mullet
- Skirt - no label, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $5.00
- Shoes - Hispanitas; last seen here earlier this month with plaid
It's my habit to be one thing on the inside and another on the outside. Many of us bloggers are very introverted in real life (having met several).
I loved this skirt, although not having a back slit made for small-ish steps when walking. No honkin' big strides like I am normally wont to do.
- Cuff - POLY, thrifted
- Ring - POLY, vintage fair
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Earrings - thrifted
I have more pictures from Crafternoon! Caro's dear son Rowyn took these with Karen's camera - pretty good for a 10-ish year old!
I can never resist acting silly.
|"I feel a Hat Attack coming on."|
One black-and-white of dear Cat.
This just makes me happy, looking at all the colour. Thank you to Cat for the next two pictures.
Inward, outward, upward.