We've finally had a break in the weather - even a bit of rain has fallen. Good news, for sure.
- Dress - Tori Richard of Honolulu for Andrade of Honolulu, vintage 70s, Joyce's; last seen here last July 2014 for a Monday at work
- Sandals - La Canadienne, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) last weekend for a jaunt to the Ulty field
- Scarf - Vera, thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
We basically chilled out with Vizinni all weekend.
|"What? You mean I have to put up with you both all day?"|
This whole outfit is basically a repeat of this one here (3rd down, after my punk princess look) from May, which is when I last wore all of it.
- Shirt - Dept, consignment
- Skirt - Noa Noa
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse; consignment
I went to the Patch and took a poke around. I found this tweed wool dress for $22.95.
I also caved on this mint green pencil skirt. The dots are woven in light gold.
Gotta love a nice leather belt.
I might have also popped into local store Head Over Heels. (linking here 'cause I love)
Yeah, I fell hard for these gorgeous creatures.
These are by Grotesque (link here - I've never heard of them before), a Dutch company - their shoes are handmade - Head Over Heels is the only Canadian distributor (so they told me). Here's my shoe (linking 'cause I love).
Hope you all had a fab weekend!