Today is Pink Shirt Day, where you wear a pink shirt to support the anti-bullying movement.
- Sweater - Talbots, consignment; purchased here for $24.00
- Skirt - Danier, thrifted; last seen here (6th outfit) in November with green velvet
- Shoes - Camper ; last worn here in January with all the jewels
- Glass snake - gift from Mom, Venice
- Death star ring - Stone Roses
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Earrings - local
One of my WW members gave me a little present last night at the meeting:
One of my favourite sayings to my group is the quote from Yoda, "Do or do not. There is no try." Saying "I'll try" implies failure to me. Do it or don't do it.
Thank you, Christine!