Another bright and sunny day today - gawd, I love this weather! I'm not feeling especially sunny myself, but it helps to have it externalized, if it can't be internal.
- Cardigan - no label, vintage 50s, thrifted; purchased here for $19.50
- Sweater tank - Dana Buchman, thrifted; last seen here in January for a hockey game that didn't happen
- Skirt - Julius, vintage 60s, thrifted; last seen here in November 2014 with mustard
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2014 with Kim Cattrall's suit jacket
This is the more accurate colour:
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Floral ring - Sarah Coventy, vintage shop
- Amber ring - some junky shop in the 90s
Sending sunny thoughts (and weather if I could!) to my friends not yet experiencing spring!
That cardi is so pretty on you, really nice with the pencil skirt too! I'm pleased it made you happy and cheerful, outfits that do that are the best kind of outfits I find! :)ReplyDelete
Away From The Blue
The cardigan is beautiful, and I love the whole 50s vibe of the outfit. xxReplyDelete
thanks for this sunny inspiration!, fabulous shoes indeed (as usual!) and fabulous cardigan!ReplyDelete
I knew that bling was vintage the moment I laid my eyes on them -ReplyDelete