Shoe Shine is on!
Get your kicks by showing your kicks!
I like that the harness is fully removable.
I have a deep fondness for red shoes - is there a shoe colour you find yourself drawn to again and again? Share with us!
- Link to a post featuring a fabulous pair of footwear!
- Include a link to Ephemera somewhere in your post (it's only polite). Leave a comment here if you like (note that comments continue to be moderated).
- Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinks "Add Your Link" button to open a new page.
- In the "Next Step," you crop the picture you want to display, and voila!
- Show your Shoe Shine spirit by grabbing and displaying the button in the sidebar.
These boots are the Awesome. I wish we had more boot weather, b/c my collection is already, um, sufficient for Florida. : >ReplyDelete
Thanks for the invite to Shoe Shine Sheila! I bought these from TopShop at a deep, deep discount. Funny, I had just said to Melanie that TopShop shoes don't fit me that well, and then I remembered I had this pair. Like your boots, they were quite stiff for quite a while. They're just right now!ReplyDelete
These look like my perfect boots. Flat with an interesting twist and colour. I'm saving up for some tall boots this Winter, so will keep this style in mind. And when I find some I will definitely share them with Shoe Shine! :-) xo JJReplyDelete
I'm shoeless for your Shoe Shine this time but I looove those boots.ReplyDelete
Spectacular boots, Sheila! But then I would expect nothing less of you. You truly make shoes shine! Thank you for hosting!ReplyDelete