It's almost spring, I can feel it! I also resemble it.
- Sweater - Jaeger, thrifted; purchased here this past weekend for $4.00
- Skirt - Melanie Lyne, consignment; last seen here earlier this month with some books
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevogs; purchased here this past weekend
here), I wore a peach camisole and I was all, "Peach is going to make a comeback!" And here we are - it only took 6 years.
- Necklace, earrings, cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Silver/blue ring - bought in Scotland in 1996 with L when we were dating
- Copper ring - vintage fair
I've had this copper set from Grandma J - which she gave to me in person - since 1985. That's 30 years I've had it! I recall wearing it to university in my first year. It was a little dressy for my classes, but I have never stopped wearing it all this time.