Happy Chinese New Year! It is the year of the Ram - and I am a Ram!here.
- Jacket - Tahari by Arthur S. Levine, thrifted; last seen here with purple sequins in December 2014
- Blouse - Le Chateau, thrifted; purchased here for $4.50
- Skirt - Hettermarks, via W&J Wilson, vintage 60s, thrifted (as part of a suit); last worn here in January with jumbled decades
- Boots - Indigo by Clarks; last seen here a couple of weeks ago with w(h)ine
Outfit? Oh yeah, it's got an equestrian vibe again due to that new blouse. I loved how this all looked, and actually wore it without the jacket when I started having an anxiety hot flash around noon (and then I froze).
- Bracelet - faux Gucci, homegrown vintage 80s, gift from Mom and Dad from Italy
- Earrings - gold, 5th anniversary gift from L
Okay, now I'm going to go eat soup and watch TV. *waves*