Another bright and sunny day today - gawd, I love this weather! I'm not feeling especially sunny myself, but it helps to have it externalized, if it can't be internal.
- Cardigan - no label, vintage 50s, thrifted; purchased here for $19.50
- Sweater tank - Dana Buchman, thrifted; last seen here in January for a hockey game that didn't happen
- Skirt - Julius, vintage 60s, thrifted; last seen here in November 2014 with mustard
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2014 with Kim Cattrall's suit jacket
This is the more accurate colour:
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Floral ring - Sarah Coventy, vintage shop
- Amber ring - some junky shop in the 90s
Sending sunny thoughts (and weather if I could!) to my friends not yet experiencing spring!