Whew! I am feeling the burn today. I'm stiff from the gym last night (shoulder workout), and I did close to 40 flights of stairs today. Tomorrow is our "Best Day" mini-challenge, to see which team can do the most in one day - I better wear something breathable!November 2012 when I did all neutrals for a month! However, I did get a lot of compliments on it, and I really wanted to wear this skirt again.
- Jacket - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here last week with pink and speckles
- Blouse - Ann Taylor, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $19.98
- Skirt - Gianfranco Ferre, sold at Giorgio Beverly Hills, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here a year ago in January 2014
- Shoes - Ralph Lauren; last seen here with pants and mustard in July 2014
My get-these-pounds-off efforts feel like they've been working, but I'll see when I step on the scale tonight. I have been tracking/writing down my food sort of vigilantly (I skipped Saturday), and that is always a huge help to me with controlling how much I eat. It's easy to let that slip.
|"Enough of your blathering, woman!"|
- Belt - Club Monaco
- Cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Flat cuff and matching earring - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Pin - thrifted
- Single earring - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
I realized this week that, after hosting the "Olive Kitteridge"-a-thon on the weekend, that I am also hosting Book Club on Thursday night, and L and I are hosting the Super Bowl party. I need to get food for Book Club and cook two kinds of chili for the Super Bowl. Yikes!
But I can do it!