There is something about yellow that I love. Right off the bat, I can think of a ton of yellow clothing items that I've owned over the years:
- dress trimmed with daisies (c. 1972)
- halter top and matching shorts (c. 1976)
- belted blouse (c. 1982)
- polo shirt (c. 1984)
- cropped leg cotton overalls (c. 1984)
- pumps (c. 1985)
- oversized shaker knit sweater (c. 1985) - worn with the pumps and stirrup pants, ha!
- dropped waist t-shirt dress (c. 1985)
- swirl print yellow sheath dress (c. 2002)
- raincoat (c. 2006)
And now I own a yellow:
- cardigan (I actually have 2)
- satin blouse
- patent clutch
- patent strappy sandals
- silk skirt
This is the sweater - $16.99 plus an extra 30% off - score! This outfit also features Celia's skirt, my first time wearing black fishnets to the office (ooh), and my newish skinny belt.
I love wearing grey and yellow together because it gives me the opportunity to wear Grandma J's Anne Klein necklace.