I needed comfort from some of my favourite things today.
I've been doing "cowgirl" as a look for well over a decade.
- Vest - Maison Scotch, Bohemian Chique, 2010, thrifted; last seen here in October 2021 over dark florals
- Shirt - Abbie Mags, thrifted; purchased here for $7.95
- Skirt - Vivienne Westwood Anglomania F/W 2011, consignment; last worn here for brunch in May
- Boots - 1883 Luchesse, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in July for Book Club
I like it when a new-to-me piece like this shirt fits into my cowgirl style.
I knew I wanted to pair this shirt with my Vivienne Westwood skirt - more plaid!
It has these twisted loops and sections...
- Silk scarf - Halston, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - Leather World
- Buckle - Shi Studio, local
- Bolo - Shi Studio, thrifted
- Earrings - consignment
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Silver/enamel ring - Antique store, Sidney