- Vest - True Religion, consignment; last seen here in September over my lark dress
- Sweater - Jean Paul Gaultier, vintage 90s, consignment; last worn here in October 2019 with leather pants
- Leather skirt - H&M, consignment; last seen here in February with owls
- Boots - Clarks; last worn here (4th outfit) in February under my black floral jammy dress
- Leather trenchcoat - vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here on Monday
- Fur toque/scarf/leather gloves - Danier Leather
- Bangle - Alexis Bittar, consignment; purchased here for $68.00
- Cuff - Robert Larin, vintage 70s, gift from L, vintage mall
- Snake pin - c. 1985, gift from Mom and Dad
- Snake ring - BC Museum Gift Shop, c. 1985
- Spider ring - gift from Mom and Dad, c. 1986
- Spider earrings - don't remember
Flashback: Jean-Paul Gaultier Ribcage Sweater
I bought this sweater here in July 2017 off the clearance rack at House of Savoy for $38.00. What a bargain! The print is a ribcage, a woman's face, a spider and a moth. I think there is a bird in there too.
Despite searching online extensively, I've never been able to find sweaters the same as this, but plenty of his late 90s mesh printed tops (I have one of those too, and a cardigan) on designer resale sites, which are in the $450-850 range. Like I said, this was a bargain at $38.00!