As we roll into September, I'll be going through my closet, looking for not-yet-worn items and making outfits from them. I'll also be scrutinizing iffy clothes and moving them to the giveaway pile, and revisiting some of my favourite pieces by sneaking in another wearing of them before they are packed away at the end of the month.
- Cardigan - Gap, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in April for Easter at Mom's
- Sweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last seen here in April with houndstooth and green pattern
- Trousers - Soaked in Luxury; last worn here in September 2020 with neutrals
- Shoes - Sol Sana; last seen here in May with dots and stars
I fished these trousers out of the giveaway pile about a month ago - anything that survives in my memory (once I can no longer see it) is generally worth keeping.
I did wear them with an orange blazer the first time - I should be more creative! This polka-dotted cardigan is good enough, but the small-scale dots tend to look a bit blah in pictures.
The black sweater under it is just one of my tried-and-true basics (I have two black sweaters). It's good for layering.
- Mask - by Mom
Ready for a chilly morning.
- Scarf - Italy, gift from Mom
I pack these shoes away for fall/winter, usually. They are wonderfully comfy - I have a few pairs by this brand, and they are all very good to my feet.
- Mesh bracelet - Stella & Dot, consignment
- Smaller mesh bracelet - Fossil, gift from L
- Earrings - Israel, consignment
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Silver/onyx ring - Toccara, vintage fair
In retrospect, I should have worn a necklace. Ah, well.