I'm rather a big fan of Hallowe'en, but I'm just not feeling it too much this year. I will, however, be doing thematically appropriate outfits all week.
- Blazer - InWear; purchased here for $29.99
- Sweater - Eileen Fisher, thrifted; last worn here in March with olive the inspiration
- Skirt - Kateri, garage sale; last seen here in February with similar autumnal colours
- Boots - Rockport, thrifted; purchased here for $34.95
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last seen here a couple of weeks ago
I only wore the blazer done up when I was walking to and from work, but here it is.
I can see myself keeping it out all year round. I love orange.
It has an ombre effect towards the hem, and it's trimmed with green and amber crystals.
Pockets! They are also trimmed in crystals.
It has been gorgeously sunny out, but brrrr! it's definitely getting colder.
- Skull scarf - MetroWear, San Francisco, 2006
- Velvet gloves - Cejon, thrifted
- Pin/earrings - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Bracelet - Renoir, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
Are you doing any theme outfits for Hallowe'en?