This is the last week of my fall/winter wardrobe - I'm checking hangers, thinking about what's going to stay, what's going to go, trying to get one last wear out of some of my favourite pieces.
- Dress - Club Monaco, consignment; last seen here in January 2016 with floppy paisley cuffs
- Blouse - Levante, vintage, thrifted; last worn here in January of this year with a classic black skirt
- Shoes - Gentle Souls; last seen here in October 2016 with houndstooth and yellow
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted
|"Blah blah clothes. What about this noise in the hall?"|
The dress has all the adjectives: grey, pinstriped, wool, satin-lined, pocketed, strapless, bubble-hem!
|"Let me out to investigate,Woman!"|
- Leather belt - Shi Studio
- Buckle - Shi Studio, thrifted
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
Nail time! Another flashback - iridescent polish! It must be from the late 90s/early 00s.