I promise I'm not going to whine about the weather in today's post. I may grumble, though. But *ahem* yes, we have an outfit to discuss.
- Top - Lord & Taylor; last seen here in January - beam me up, Spotty!
- Skirt - Lui Jo (purchased in Florence, Italy); last worn here in November 2015 with shades of wine and mauve
- Shoes - Tod's, thrifted; last seen here in September 2016 with the last of the green culottes
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted
I was thinking of this outfit, which is the first time I wore this top. Same top, tights and shoes. Deja shoes?
I felt great in this outfit today, although the only comments I had were on the skirt, and "Haven't seen those in a while" regarding the shoes (from Lesley, the only person I work with who knows Tod's).
Grumbling commencing! It rained all freakin' day today, in torrents. And it was cold. And it hailed on my very soggy walk to my WW meeting after work. However, the forecast (which is never wrong, ha) says we're going to get into double-digits next week! 10 degrees! Woot! Will spring finally arrive?
- Necklace - Nygard, consignment
- Brass bracelet - Club Monaco
- Leopard bracelet - J. Crew, thrifted
- Earrings (mismatched) - gifts from L (I lost the other ones)
I realized this morning that there haven't been many pictures of Vizzini lately. I had the camera near me, and he was being a lovey-boy, so here you go.
|"Get this mousie off my post. I have to watch the neighbourhood."|
|"Oh yeah, right there, right behind the ear..."|
|"I lov--is that string on your camera edible?"|