I am grateful for a few things today. I live in a free country, I have choice over my body, I can say what I want, can do what I want. I have a good job (two of them, actually!), where people respect my talents. I have an awesome partner, who thinks I'm awesome right back. I have this blog, as a wonderful creative outlet, and I have you wonderful readers/friends. For these things, I am thankful.
- Blazer - Helmut Lang, thrifted; first worn here in December 2016 with printed leopard jeans
- Blouse - Violet + Claire, thrifted; last seen here in December 2016 with tonal sparkle
- Pants - Gap, thrifted; last worn here in January with bold stripes
- Shoes - Sperry, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) in January with loads of reds
- Coat (below) - Borgeoiis, vintage, thrifted
I didn't do the Day Without Women; my own "day without" was when I was sick last month (the first time) for one day and the office fell apart without me.
I also wear the menswear outerwear, because I can.
- Earrings - local
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Silver/sodalite ring - c. 1998, Scotland
Did you wear red today?