Fact: I used to be a metal chick back in the late 80s/early 90s. It felt appropriate that I do a lot of metal in today's outfit.
- Jacket - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here in February with "I Know" shoes
- Top (underneath) - no longer tracked
- Skirt - Studio J, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $15.95
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) in January with mint green and copper
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted
First wearing of this skirt. I layered a black half-slip under it as it's unlined.
- Belt - thrifted
- Metal cuff - Trifari, vintage 80s, thrifted
- Leather/chain wrist-wrap - local
- Necklace - Givenchy, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage 80s, thrifted