I'm not going to apologize for not posting yesterday, nor will I say I'm sorry for not visiting your blogs - I am just exhausted from working so many extra hours this and last week. Danged newsletter!
I sort of have an unintentional tweed theme going over the past few days. It wasn't planned; I just wanted to wear some of the things in my closet that I like.
- Jacket - Findlay, thrifted; last seen here in September on a wee shopping expedition
- Sweater (underneath) - Main Fung, thrifted; last seen here way back in March as part of my Vancouver mini-wardrobe
- Skirt - Tobias, thrifted; last worn here in July with a side of Kermit
- Boots - Gold Button; last seen here in March for breakfast at the diner
I forgot to do a solo picture of the copper bling, but this is what I wore:
- Necklace/earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s
- Rings - vintage fairs and consignment
- Belt - Club Monaco
I totally crashed last night - I was barely able to stay awake for an hour.
I did manage to take some pictures of Vizzini and his new hiding spot:
|"I am totally invisible!"|
|"Just chillin' here in my round furry hidey-hole."|
|"You can't see me"|
Today is another day. Indeed it is.
- Jacket - Pink Tartan, consignment; last worn here with the matching skirt in November 2013
- Skirt - Boss Orange, Hugo Boss, consignment; last seen here in July with shoes my husband hates
- Top - Cable & Gauge, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) earlier this month with Etro
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last seen here in November 2013 (ooh, I like that outfit a lot)
- Necklace/earrings - vintage Bakelite
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Stone ring - 90s
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage fair
Phew! I'm outta here until Sunday, but don't forget about Shoe Shine, starting midnight Friday!