I had a bunch of "Whoa!" reactions to this outfit today.
I prefer to think of myself as an homage to the poppy in honour of Remembrance Day. The poem "In Flanders Fields" (link) always makes me choke up.
- Top - Forever 21, consignment; last seen here in April with cerulean
- Cami - Spense, consignment
- Skirt - no label; purchased here in September for $5.00
- Shoes - Marc; last seen here (2nd outfit) in September for the vintage expo
- Red cuff - Rimanchik
- Black cuff - Guess, thrifted
- Coral earring - local
- Bajoran earring - Claire's
Off to Book Club shortly, and I'm double-booked tomorrow night (and I promise a crazy hat!), and a bunch of us are going to see a band on Saturday night AND I have my other niece for Day With Crazy Auntie Sheila on Sunday...so I'm outta here for a bit, but Shoe Shine will be up tomorrow!