- Dress - Lida Baday, vintage 90s, thrifted; first worn here in August with gold shoes
- Boots - Coffee Kope Tiam, Fluevog; last seen here in May with my lettuce dress
- Cerulean coat (below) - no label, vintage, thrifted; purchased here for $19.99
The dress is rather bright - you could see me coming!
I might style this next with a roll-neck/turtleneck sweater and tall boots.
Yellow is such a good colour for these grey months.
I had to wear the leopard footless tights again - a hosiery repeat of Sunday.
Are patterned tights a thing? Is this the face of a woman who cares?
Outerwear - the wide sleeves of the dress had me reaching for this oversized cerulean blue wool coat.
Isn't it awesome? I had a bunch of compliments on it while I was getting groceries after work.
- Scarf - fake Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton, thrifted
- Leather studded gloves - Danier
- Scarf - Fairweather, c. 1999
- Brass strip cuff - Midzo, vintage expo
- Brass/leather-lined cuff - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Earrings - LA Express, c. 1994
I'm wearing a lot of vintage accessories today, and a bunch of it is homegrown.
I finished another Zentangle last night, this one for my coworker, Judy.