- Top - Talbots, thrifted; last seen here in July 2018 with checkered McQueen pants
- Trousers - Banana Republic, thrifted; purchased here for $22.95
- Shoes - Zara, consignment, Vancouver; purchased here for $28.99
- Coat (below) - Paparazzi, thrifted, Vancouver; last worn here in February with dots and chains
I'm very fond of graphic and bold patterns. I bought this top last year and love the circles. It's almost like lace.
|"Never mind me over here."|
I wore a red tank top under this top for extra warmth - it's supposed to be chilly all week.
|"I'm just watching the door."|
First wearing of these new-to-me wool, fully-lined trousers, and they were wonderful. I like that big windowpane plaid. Squares!
And the pockets!
|"You could at least grab me for a cuddle."|
Yeah, it's a Monday. Bring on the long weekend (although I don't get Monday off).
Outerwear - an abundance of flowers was needed.
- Silver pendant/earrings - M&M, consignment, Vancouver
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Silver/gold bangle - JPL, vintage fair
- Bangle - Lazy Susan's