Oh, work, it's like I never left. I knew that it would be a gong show at work today, so I needed to not think at all about what I was wearing. When in doubt, wear a dress.
- Dress - Just Female, thrifted; purchased here for $18.00
- Boots - Matisse, consignment; last seen here (4th/last outfit) in May with floral
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here in May
This was a totally easy and comfy outfit to wear. It felt like pajamas in the office all day.
The best part of it is the back, which looks really nice in motion.
Outerwear - sure, I needed a coat.
- Necklace - All Saints, gift from Dominique
- Cuff - locally made, Nashville
- Earrings - thrifted