A monochrome outfit always gets a strong reaction from people. Do any of you remember when I did a "Monochromania" week back in September 2013? Flashback!
- Dress - Mary Jo Bruno, consignment; last seen here in August 2017 with gold accessories (and a lot of cat pictures)
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in May with the Lady Garden of Delight skirt
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here a couple of weeks ago
Nope, a quick click-through of all my "last worn here" links reveals that I have never worn it to work.
It's a wonderful silk dress - I've had it for years, and only paid $10.00 for it!
Outerwear - it's gloomy and cloudy out right now. Feels muggy. We had thunder and lightning the other night (a very rare thing for us) - maybe we'll get more tonight!
- Leather belt - Christian Dior, vintage 80s, vintage fair for $9.95 - first wear
- Torc - vintage fair for $5.00 - first wear
- Cuff - vintage fair for $5.00 - first wear
- Earrings - thrifted