Hey, thanks to everyone who weighed in on yesterday's white blouse - it's been put into the giveaway pile for someone else to love.
I'm off to Book Club in about half an hour, so let's get this going. Today's outfit is made of all new-to-me unworn pieces.
- Wool top - Obakki, consignment; purchased here in late December 2017 for $18.98
- Silk pants - J. Crew, consignment; purchased here for $29.98
- Suede shoes - Camper, thrifted; purchased here with Ally for $34.95
- Linen jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; first worn here last week
Because I shop mostly second-hand, I am always looking for just the best clothes, regardless of what time of year it is. This top has been waiting nearly 6 months to get worn!
I really like the shape of this top - it is sort of a trapeze, and while it hides my figure on top (much like that dreadful white top did), for this top, it works. Cut is everything!
The trousers are fabulous - such a rich fabric, with little slubs in the silk. I liked how the small pattern of them (which is blue/gold stylized flowers, and small red/gold diamond shapes) went with the larger pattern of the top. I also adore this cropped length!
A light coat for a sort-of warm day.
|I love to jam my hands in my pockets!|
- Cage cuff - Bauxo
- Steel cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - local
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes