Although it's been a short week for me, it's felt very long. I consoled myself by wearing an old-ish favourite dress, and my new-to-me boots.
- Dress - I'M by Isola Marras, Florence, Italy; last seen here (3rd outfit) in September 2017 when we got home from vacation
- Boots - Vog Together, Fluevog; purchased here for $82.50
- Coat (below) - BCBG Max Azria, thrifted; last seen here last week
Look at the gorgeous view I had of the castle this morning!
When I don't feel like putting together an outfit, I usually default to a dress, but I actually just really wanted to wear this dress. It was pulled out and put into my "wear soon" area of my closet, with some of my loosey-goosey semi-planned outfits.
here, enjoy more of my vacation pictures!). It's featured in this Vimeo link here. Here's a screen cap of my dress - it's worn over shorts!
I like how my dress' patterns/fabric are exactly like the dress in the show - it's a very deliberate choice by the designer.
Outerwear - yup, no gloves needed. I see sun out there!
- Necklace - J. Crew, thrifted
- Glass bracelet - thrifted
- Jade/bronze ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Turquoise/silver ring - local
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver