As I have a whack of outfits waiting in the wings to be worn, I have to plan them around the weather. Today it was chilly and rainy in the morning, so there was my chance to wear the teddy bear sweater.
- Top - H&M, consignment; purchased here for $15.00
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, thrifted; last seen here (5th outfit) on the first day in the new office in February
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; last worn here in March with the best blue dress
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted; last seen here in March
I felt like I was wrapped in a fuzzy blanket all day. Several people petted me.
Every teddy bear needs a pirate skirt, yar.
Outerwear - by the time I walked home, it was sunny and warm. I carried the coat home in my bag.
- Hat - Edward Mann, vintage, thrifted
- Belt - Pringle of Scotland, vintage fair
- Bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Earrings - Reiss, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Amber ring - c. 1996