Ah, Monday, my old foe. It was a busy, busy day today. Good thing I wore my armour again - this time it's dragonscale.
- Sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) for Winesday in November 2015
- Skirt - Strawberry Jill, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $18.95
- Shoes - Tod's, thrifted; last worn here in March with leopard and wine
- Coat (below) - Apparence, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in March
It's merino wool and very fine quality. I bought it in December 2009, thrifted for around $12.00, and first wore it here in January 2010 - nearly 8 years ago! Ha, and I called it Banana Republic then, and I've also been mislabeling it as Club Monaco, when it clearly says Lord & Taylor. I should probably pay closer attention to labels.
Outerwear! You know it, you love it, the Unsafe Polar Bear has returned!
- Fur toque/scarf/leather gloves - Danier Leather
- Necklace - Nygard, consignment
- "Nevermore" cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Brass cuff - vintage late 60s, Mom's
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Ear-balls - Dior